The mighty Urquhart Castle stands on the edge of Loch Ness, and there is no better way to approach it than by boat. We have teamed up with Urquhart Castle, to offer one lucky winner a chance to enjoy an unforgettable day out in our Loch Ness VIP Tour competition.
The winner will experience our Freedom Tour. One of our most popular tours, it allows you to sail along the shores of the mysterious Loch Ness before disembarking at Urquhart Castle.
You will depart from the Clansman Harbour, where you will sail the legends of Loch Ness, in search for the infamous Nessie! Surrounded by awe inspiring views and landscape, be sure to be camera ready when approaching Urquhart Castle, this old Scottish settlement is an eye catching moment.
Good luck with your entry!
Visiting Urquhart Castle – Top Tips
We recently caught up with Euan, from Urquhart Castle, who has passed on his top tips when visiting the historic landmark …
- Allow yourself enough time to see our film show. It’s only eight minutes long and you won’t be disappointed.
- Spend some time in the Lord’s Household exhibition. It explains about key people that lived in the castle and has artefacts that have been found on-site relating to them.
- Our guiding team is very informative. If you don’t have the time to go on a tour, feel free to ask lots of questions.
- Climb the Grant Tower to see the panoramic views of Loch Ness.
- Venture down to the Watergate and see how imposing the defensive walls would have been.
And don’t forget to enter our Loch Ness VIP Tour competition for your chance to win. Terms and conditions apply.