Team Jacobite's guide on the Highland's best summer events!
- Eden Court – Under Canvas – July - August 14th 16:30pm -11pm – On the banks of the River Ness and just a 5 minute walk from the City Centre you can enjoy food, drink, music, comedy and more at Under Canvas, Eden Courts stunning big tent on the lawn. Find out more at www.eden-court.co.uk/event/under-canvas
- Highland Malt Whiskey Experience – from 7pm every Monday & Thursday until October 24th – Run by MacGregors bar in Inverness guests get to sample 5 highland malt whiskies local to Inverness, whilst in between the drams being regaled with highland history and entertained with the songs and music of the Highlands. Find out more at www.macgregorsbars.com/events-1
- Inverness Townhouse Ceilidh – every Tuesday from 7pm until October – You can’t come to Scotland and not experience the fun and excitement of a traditional Scottish Ceilidh! Dance the night away to traditional music and learn some Scottish jigs that you can take home and teach to your friends. Find out more at www.list.co.uk/event/1329597-inverness-townhouse-ceilidh/
- Moy Game Fair – 2nd& 3rd of August – On the outskirts of Inverness just off the A9 you’ll find Moy. With field sport activities, competitions and an abundance of stalls selling the best of Scottish produce, the fair offers a diversity of entertainment and activities that can be enjoyed by all. Find out more at www. http://exclusivelyhighlands.co.uk/events/moy-games-fair/
- Thunder in the Glens -23rd to 25th August- Dust off your leathers and head to the picturesque Cairngorms National Park where every year the quiet town of Aviemore welcomes the Harley Davidson Road show. With 60 + trade stands, H-D demo bike rides, jeep demo drives and a custom bike show it’s now the largest Harley Davidson rally in the UK! Find out more at http://www.titg.co.uk
- Black Isle Brewery Jocktoberfest – 6th & 7th of September – Toe tapping music, delicious organic beer and mouth-watering food from the brewery’s own farm, sounds like the ideal mix for a brilliant weekend! Find out more at www.blackislebrewery.com/jocktoberfest/